Brentwood Gets "Lost in Space"...............

June 13th 2015


 
Wow do I have a fabulous new set of stamps to show you from JessicaLynnOriginal!!!! A fabulous "1950's Brentwood Owl UFO" Set of stamps - soooo much fun to create with as you will see above and below I couldn't help myself but make lots of different things!!
 
Above is my ICAD "title" card for 2015 - I painted the card black and added the ICAD 2015 stamped on ink sprayed card and cut out - Brentwood was also coloured and cut out from card. The "UFO" I embossed with white embossing powder direct to the card background and to finish I printed out the "Lost in Space" wording and adhered to the index card - just love how this turned out!
 



My next creation above is two bookmarks I have done for a swap I am in - theme of "Movies" and how could I resist doing "Lost In Space" - it was one of my favourite TV shows when I was young and still love to watch it and the remake movie wasn't bad - I like Sci-Fi. The yellow backing of the bookmarks is a very thick vellum type paper and I cut the top black layer on my Silhouette. Added the spaceship & Brentwood astronaut to the front with the computer generated wording and some ribbon & twine to the top.

 
I just couldn't resist stamping the envelopes as well to post the bookmarks in - front & back shown above - just basic stamping but still decorates the envie for the receiver!
 
 
And my final creation is this journal page just for a bit of fun "OMG I said beam ME up Scottie not the bloody cow!" I have embossed gold stars in the background and black paint, added some sticky mesh, ink sprayed muslin and then the wording and the 2 stamped and coloured images from the set - just love this one!! 
 
So if you head over to the JLO Blog and leave a comment you might win a prize and you can also get links to the rest of the DT and check out their amazing creations with this brand new set of stamps!!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Sharon you have been busy! These are all fabulous and adorable! Love the use of sticky mesh and I have to find some now! Happy Weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...