Brentwood's Beach Party Blog Hop.........

May 23rd 2015
Welcome to the Start of Summer Design Team Showcase Blog Hop created by the JessicaLynnOriginal June 2015 – January 2016 Design Team!


 
Today we are featuring projects using the "Brentwood Owl's Summertime Fun" Stamp that really showcase and introduce our members! This fun stamp captures that summer vacation or holiday feel and can be used in many ways and this image is available FREE for one day only (May 23rd) so get along to the JessicaLynnOriginal Store and grab him for yourself!!

 Put your feet up and grab a cool drink to sip as you travel along the hop, getting inspired by the different takes from each of our designers.


I've made 2 creations for the hop - just love this first nice bright card for Brentwood's Beach Party - Background design from the Cupcake Cuties Etsy Store - a perfect image for my Silhouette Cut Surfboards and "party" sign! Brentwood coloured with Copic Markers. Makes me feel warm and summery as it's coming into winter here in Australia!


My second creation is a page in one of my journal's and I just had to add another JLO stamp - "Ruby" in her polka dot bikini joining the beach fun LOL!!! I used some gritty texture paste on the background of this page so it looked like real sand and water froth. Added some die cuts from Kaisercraft which are perfect for the tropical holiday beach theme!


***Win a prize!***
Let me know what you think in the comments below. Comment on each of the blogs in the hop and you will be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate towards anything at JessicaLynnOriginal! After the hop, Jessica will randomly select a winner and announce the lucky person on her blog!

Thanks for stopping by and here's the list of Blogs to visit if you have just found me or you got lost along the way!!

Jessica
Maria
Vickie
Jeanette
Wiebke
Jennifer
Christina
and Sharon -  YOU ARE HERE!!

If you get lost along the way, or a link doesn't work, click here to see a list of the blogs!
 

8 comments:

Wombat said...

Love both your projects! The first is so bright and I have a soft spot for tiki things so I love the background paper and the second is great that you added in Ruby.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

You have been busy! I love how you added Ruby in there too. Brentwood is looking great, those surfboards in the background are too cool. Looking forward to more awesome projects!
Jennifer, DT sis

Vickie Y said...

Love love love your projects, Sharon! Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

Bunny said...

Both are really cute creations. I especially love the art journal page. Great colors on both. Let's hit the beach.

TeamMould said...

Sharon I am always impressed with your work.. great items!!!

jess

riliska said...

Creatively quirky projects.

BubblegumPaper said...

I love both projects. I've always admired those creative types (like you) who make awesome art journal pages and use a variety of textures. Very inspiring. Great job!

Wiebke said...

First of all: we have a similar blog layout, that's funny!
I think it's so cool that you created two very different, but totally awesome projects with Beach Brentwood! I especially love the texture paste background and the little surfboard!
Happy to be with you in this team of amazing ladies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...